Our air is tested quarterly and certified to the highest Compressed Gas Association CGA E, NFPA 1500 standards to meet air safety, quality and dryness standards. With our five bank storage system we provide AIR FILLS WHILE YOU WAIT. We also are the area’s only Nitrox facility offering EAN32, EAN36 or custom blends.
If you are using Nitrox, most facilities in this region will be utilizing partial-pressure blending which requires your cylinder and valve to be oxygen cleaned for safety. Diver’s World is the region’s leading authority on cylinder cleaning utilizing the Global Scuba Manufacturing series of cleaning products and processes. We are certified NAUI Mixed Gas Blender and O2 Service Technicans as well as TDI Oxygen Equipment Service Technicians. We do not offer Tri-mix but can point you in the right direction if you have that need.
- Nitrox fills up to 40% may only be supplied to certified nitrox divers. You must present your nitrox card.
- All fills must be analyzed prior to departing the store and results must be registered in the DW logbook. You are responsible to verify the contents of your cylinder.
- All cylinders must have a current hydrostatic test stamp and visual inspection decal including either the certified facility and/or inspector number.
- Nitrox cylinders must be O2 cleaned for 100% Oxygen and must be labeled including the certified technician’s number. Factory labels indicating premix Nitrox compatibility are not sufficient evidence of 100% O2 cleaning.
- Cylinders purchased online will have to be O2 cleaned (even if they have a label indicating that they are O2 cleaned). Cylinders purchased online are shipped disassembled and cleanliness of the valve and cylinder cannot be verified.
- The facility that conducted the cleaning (if not Diver’s World or familiar to Diver’s World) may be contacted to verify their cleaning process. Diver’s World reserves the right to inspect all cylinders and reject any cylinder for any reason.
- Cylinders will not be “overfilled” unless they have a current “+” hydro stamp.
- Nitrox fills above 40% require the appropriate technical certification from a recognized agency.
- EMPTY cylinders will require O2 cleaning. Nitrox cylinders and valves must be re-cleaned if the cylinder was emptied of all of its contents. Never empty your cylinder completely as this can allow moisture or other contaminates into the valve and cylinder. We do not fill Nitrox in any empty cylinder including those self inspected/cleaned (certified or not).
- Diver’s World reserves the right not to fill any cylinder for any reason.
Please recognize that these policies are for the safety of our staff and customers. We would be pleased to discuss any policy with you, however, we will not make exceptions.